A globally renowned Investment Manager is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team based in Paris.
You will be responsible for gathering and analysing real estate data for use in research reports. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with a multi-billion AUM and a global presence.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on various data projects which will include gathering and analysing real estate data and commenting on trends.
- Focusing on a pan-European fund which will examine multiple geographies and asset classes.
- Previous experience within real estate.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Python, Tableau or similar.
- Fluent in French and English.
If this role is of interest and you would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.