A boutique property developer with a growing Sales and Marketing team is looking for a digital pro to run and deliver all online marketing/advertising to support the launch and sale of a portfolio of properties.
Working in a digital team, duties include:
– continuously improve a diverse suite of digital marketing campaigns.
– plan, prepare and implement short and long-term digital strategies across multiple projects to drive sales
-Manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications across all paid and earned channels, including online advertising, PPC, programmatic and SEO
– Manage the digital marketing budget and forecasts
– Monitor, track and evaluate the success of campaigns
– Create compelling content across a website, microsite pages and e-marketing communications that engages customers, optimises the digital experience and supports conversions
The client is looking for someone proactive and innovative with proven success in a B2C digital marketing role. Ideally you will come from a large consumer focused brand or a property company with hands on skills in Photoshop, CMS and CRM systems.
For more information please contact Nicola at email@example.com.