We have a Driving job available for trained wagon drivers for our fleet of delivery vehicles. Your task will be to safely deliver packages from the warehouse to customers. You will be dealing with customers while delivering the package, so your job is much more than that of a driver. You will meet and interact with our customers daily. You will be expected to always represent the company professionally and interact well with the customers while delivering packages.
Responsibilities of the driving job:
- Safely deliver packages from the warehouse to customers.
- Make sure to get signatures on delivery documents from the customer.
- Accurately manage delivery documentation and submit it to the office on time.
- Make sure the packages are delivered in good condition and no damage is done during transportation.
- Strictly follow deadlines and deliver packages as quickly as you can.
- Communicate professionally with the customers at delivery time.
- Always inform the warehouse manager in case of any breakdown, emergency or any other delay so appropriate action can be taken on time.
- Always show a supportive attitude towards other colleagues.
- You will be responsible for keeping the delivery van clean and tidy.
- Perform regular checks on the vehicle for faults and inform the management if any repairs are needed.
- Load packages on to the vehicle if required.
- Always follow traffic laws and avoid any kind of traffic violations.
- Above 20 years of age.
- Driving license holder for at least 2 years with no more than 4 penalty points.
- No drink driving offense in the last 2 years.
- Show friendly behavior towards colleagues and customers at all times.
- Good knowledge of traffic laws.