Our client is a medium-sized business law firm. His clients include medium-sized and international listed companies, financial service providers, the public sector and large national corporations. Colleagues are at home in the field of commercial law. In recent years, they have earned a name both nationally and internationally and are now always involved in big things. To expand the team, our customer is now looking for a full-time lawyer (m / f / d) in Hamburg for the area of private construction law :
The area of responsibility
- Advice and support for companies in the real estate and construction industry in all questions of building law
- Conception and preparation of the contract and award documents for construction and planning contracts
- Writing notices
- Answering bidder questions
- Creation of an evaluation matrix
- Legal project management and legal project management and development
- Process documentation
- Representation in procurement review procedures
- Drafting procedural notices, accompanying bidder discussions and clarifying offers
The requirement profile
- Fully qualified lawyer
- LL.M, specialist lawyers and / or doctorates are desirable and will be promoted
- Professional experience in construction law required in accordance with the above-mentioned tasks
- Independent and structured work style
- Team spirit and desire to get involved
- Self-motivation and commitment as well as professional communication
- Safe handling of MS Office
Are you interested?
Then apply online using the application button integrated here or call our specialist advisor Lea Sophie Krosanke at +49 (0) 40 2286844 91 to find out more about this position in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application!