Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in London who are seeking an interim Project Engineer for an initial 2-3 month contract, paying between £220-£240 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will cover a scheme of multiple minor infrastructure projects developed to address areas of backlog maintenance and business continuity risk. The proposed projects are broadly grouped under the following categories:
- Water Safety
- Fire compliance
- Electrical infrastructure
- Ventilation and cooling systems
- General backlog
You will have/be:
- Significant experience with engineering plant/systems within a healthcare environment.
- Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline (Desired).
- NVQ, City & Guilds or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Previous healthcare experience.
- Strong fault finding knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication skills.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.