SVP Sales & Marketing – Luxury Real Estate
Our client is a prestigious international Real Estate Developer with a significant portfolio of high end Residential, Hospitality and Commercial assets. With a landmark development nearing completion in Manhattan they’re looking to hire a luxury Residential Sales & Marketing maven to formulate and deliver a strategy to maximize sales for the Group’s luxury portfolio while concurrently representing the shareholder’s interests in optimizing asset performance.
The SVP Sales & Marketing – Luxury Real Estate will:
- Develop and implement compelling marketing strategies to reach out to HNWIs globally to maximize the asset sales and performance.
- Effective identification and management of appointed sales agents to deliver on the performance targets and successful customer acquisition.
- Establish partnerships across multiple channels to support and sustain interest in the project globally.
- Oversee the branding and PR agencies to develop an effective luxury positioning and message to the media, including effective management of social media and branding campaigns.
- Represent the owner in liaising with JV partner in US, relevant authorities, and external parties.
- Responsible for business plan, budget, and asset management reporting.
- Liaise with the Building General Manager as required on operational decisions to ensure high satisfaction of residents in the property.
In order to be considered for the SVP Sales & Marketing – Luxury Real Estate position candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 10-15 years of Sales and Marketing experience gained within a luxury real estate portfolio in NYC. Experience working for a Developer is highly desirable.
- Established contacts with sales agents/agencies in key domestic and international markets, especially the Middle East and Asia.
- Development and Asset Management knowledge would be useful alongside significant knowledge of Condominium Boards.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with ability to support cross-border work across countries and time zones. Willing to travel as required.
- Independent worker with strong track record in delivering on targets.
- Flawless references and the discretion needed to engage with high net worth individuals.
Attractive base, bonus and benefits
|Job Category||Real Estate, Sales & Marketing|