Pickers & Packers / Warehouse Operative
Full time, Mon to Fri – 8 am to 5 pm (1 hr lunch break in between) and Temporary to Permanent basis
£8.50 to £9.50 per hour
Job purpose: Pickers and Packers who are physically fit, hardworking and competent with experience in all aspects of inventory, packaging and shipping operations with good special awareness and basic mathematical activities.
Skills and Requirements (Highlights):
– Be physically fit and able to stand for a long period of time,
– Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse Preferred,
– Forklift driving,
– Positive Attitude,
– Safety Conscious,
– Familiar with radio-frequency equipment,
– Good Communication Skills,
– Good planning and organizational skills,
– Experience Working With an RF Scanner Preferred,
– Ability to Work Well on a Team,
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
– Have a strong work ethic,
– Be reliable and punctual.
Responsibilities and job duties:
– The role requires order picking and delivery driving and on-call relief work.
– Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
– Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
– Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
– Examine containers, materials and products so to ensure that packing specifications are met.
– Remove completed or defective products or materials.
– Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
– Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
– Assemble, line and pad cartons and containers, using hand tools.
– Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
– Transport packages to customers’ vehicles.
– Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
– Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all orders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Any other duties required or directed to deliver the business objectives of the company.
This job profile is intended as a guide to inform of the likely type of work for this position and should not be seen as restrictive and as such will be subject to regular review.
For more information call on+442030869080 or forward your CV to arrange an immediate interview
Send Your CV at,
OR Apply Online For Pickers & Packers Jobs