Our client connects the world with Technology! A fortune 500 ranked company that relies on their expertise to collaborate and create new opportunities that drive the technology world.
As the Azure solutions consultant, you will support the design of vendor solutions to meet customer requirements. Conduct Proof of Concept, Solution Demo & product presentation and meet predefined customer service level agreements (SLAs). You will work alongside the account managers to provide technical inputs.
To be successful in this role you will be able to effectively Communicate Azure product and technology information to educate internal and external audiences. Deal with product/solution enquiries from internal/external sales and re-sellers. Work with sales teams to profile repeatable solutions for stock and inventory planning purposes.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Certified across single or multiple vendors
- Good Technical knowledge on the assigned solution domain/product
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Competition and End User is desirable
- Existing knowledge of product and technology portfolio is desirable
- A minimum of 4 years of Technical proficiency in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services management
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Azure Identity, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby, and Azure Resource Manager Templates.
- Experience creating and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines.
- Deep understanding of Windows Server 2012 – 2016, Hyper-V, MS Cluster Server/Multi-vendor Cluster, Active Directory & Azure Active Directory, Internet Explorer, IIS, SQL
- Experience giving presentations to technical and executive audiences, explaining cloud infrastructure solution concepts and benefits
- DevOps knowledge and experience a plus
- Open Source Software skill base a plus
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031