Our client is an owner-managed project management company that covers the entire life cycle of a property from the first idea through to conversion. Our client has proven itself on the market for over 15 years and stands out above all through its flexible, fresh and unconventional corporate culture from other project managers. In the meantime, our customer is represented at six locations in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf and thus operates throughout Germany.
Due to the positive business development, we are looking for an office manager for our Munich office. In addition to an unlimited employment contract and flat hierarchy levels, you can expect a company with flexible working hours in the heart of Munich.
The area of responsibility
– Reception and catering for customers and guests
– Preparation and follow-up of meetings
– General office management
– Inbox and outbox as well as preparatory accounting
– Time control
– Maintenance of evaluations and reports
– supplier management
– Travel and appointment coordination
The requirement profile
– Completed commercial training, e.g. B. to / to office clerk, office communication clerk, real estate clerk or a comparable qualification
– Work experience in a comparable position
– Good English knowledge
– Expert handling of the MS Office package
– Excellent manners, high level of commitment and a pronounced service orientation
– Professional, friendly demeanour and strong teamwork
– Loyalty, motivation and a pronounced sense of service are a matter of course
Are you interested?
Then please send us your meaningful application documents using the “Apply” button or call us at +49 (0) 30 5 7700 5124 to find out more about this position. Please tell us your desired salary, your notice periods and your earliest possible start date. Our specialist advisor Mr Patrick Bierhals looks forward to your application documents!