Sales & Retail Temping Agency
Our client is one of the leading international providers of co-working spaces. In addition to various successful locations in North America, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region, our client is also increasingly expanding in Europe. As part of the market entry in Germany at the end of 2018, we are now looking for a sales manager (m / f / d) who will set milestones in the market penetration of the respective regional markets and also build up and maintain a network to create sustainable synergies here.
Although our client hides a well-situated and well-structured group, the Berlin work environment is characterized by a positive, dynamic and varied working atmosphere. In addition to a friendly and friendly working atmosphere, you can expect a permanent contract, a responsible job and good development opportunities.
The area of responsibility
- Support and advice for customers and interested parties in Berlin
- Marketing of space and participation in the definition of the service portfolio
- Support for customers on site
- Establishment of a sales-relevant network in Berlin
- Pursuit of a project pipeline
- Responsibility for budget and sales
- Drafting offers and coordinating the Contract management
The requirement profile
- Completed commercial training or a degree in economics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Well-versed handling of the MS Office package
- Excellent manners, high level of commitment and pronounced service orientation
- Professional, friendly demeanor and pronounced teamwork
- Loyalty, motivation and pronounced service awareness are a matter of course
Are you interested?
Then please send us your meaningful application documents using the "Apply" button or call us at +49 (0) 30 5 7700 5124 to find out more about this position. Please tell us your desired salary, your notice periods and your earliest possible start date. Our specialist advisor Mr. Patrick Bierhals looks forward to your application documents!